As Software-Defined Networking (SDN) continues to gain steam, some are looking to find the right network tools, address security considerations and optimize network performance.
Key takeaways from this session include:
- What's trending in software-defined networking
- What are simple network automation tools that allow you to manage high traffic needs
- How to increase your network security and performance and remove friction for end users to set up dedicated connections
- How to implement solutions for on-demand network redundancy with software-defined networking
- How to improve SaaS performance for end users with your network design
- How to reduce latency between SaaS, clouds, your other sites and end users